Industry/Company News – Earlier
- Where 616 Development plans to build market-rate apartments next
Project announced by 616 Development in the Creston neighborhood where First Companies will manage construction.
- A new Big Apple? Heeren Brothers Produce formally opens its $22 million processing facility
Heeren Brothers Produce opened its new state-of-the-art processing facility constructed from the ground up by First Companies.
- Developer plans three medical buildings on East Paris
First Companies breaks ground on land next to Heritage Pointe to meet the growing demand for professional medical offices.
- Construction underway on $15 million housing and retail project at east end of Medical Mile
First Companies will manage the construction of this project for 616 Development.
- Commercial Realtors name annual award winners
An alliance of commercial realtors has name the top real estate professionals of 2014. Realtor of the year: Ty Hallock of First Companies.