- $16M Grand Rapids Apartment Building Opens Leasing
First Companies constructs complex for 616 Development
- First Companies Builds Out New Space for Spectrum Health at 25 Ottawa
Spectrum to move 500 employees to downtown office building
- Holland trucking company opens $11M terminal near Wayland
New trucking terminal, built by First Companies, is located at 10151 Division Avenue SW
- Company Opens $11M Truck Terminal
First Companies selected by Holland to build their new trucking terminal, expanding capacity by over 35% to support anticipated growth.
- Lean design translates into efficiency, results for ophthalmology practice
First Companies, AMDG and FlowOne Consulting partner to Â deliver new, highly efficient office for the doctors at Retina Specialists of Michigan.
- First Companies receives Fantastic FeedbackÂ on the 616 Lofts Project
First Companies has done its part inÂ the Grand RapidsÂ area to help further modernize and developÂ the growing downtown district.
- Beauty in the eye of the beholder
Norton Shores building, constructed by First Companies, earns first place award for interior design.
- First CompaniesÂ to Build $2 million Facility for Total Health Chiropractic
Chiropractic practice is nearly tripling in size to accommodate its growth.
- Ophthalmology Practice Builds Office
First Companies which provides commercial real estate, construction and property management services, was joined in the projectÂ by AMDG ArchitectsÂ and FlowOne Consultants.