- $16M Grand Rapids Apartment Building Opens Leasing
First Companies constructs complex for 616 Development
- First Companies Builds Out New Space for Spectrum Health at 25 Ottawa
Spectrum to move 500 employees to downtown office building
- Holland trucking company opens $11M terminal near Wayland
New trucking terminal, built by First Companies, is located at 10151 Division Avenue SW
- Company Opens $11M Truck Terminal
First Companies selected by Holland to build their new trucking terminal, expanding capacity by over 35% to support anticipated growth.
- Lean design translates into efficiency, results for ophthalmology practice
First Companies, AMDG and FlowOne Consulting partner to ¬†deliver new, highly efficient office for the doctors at Retina Specialists of Michigan.
- First Companies receives Fantastic Feedback¬†on the 616 Lofts Project
First Companies has done its part in¬†the Grand Rapids¬†area to help further modernize and develop¬†the growing downtown district.
- Beauty in the eye of the beholder
Norton Shores building, constructed by First Companies, earns first place award for interior design.
- First Companies¬†to Build $2 million Facility for Total Health Chiropractic
Chiropractic practice is nearly tripling in size to accommodate its growth.
- Ophthalmology Practice Builds Office
First Companies which provides commercial real estate, construction and property management services, was joined in the project¬†by AMDG Architects¬†and FlowOne Consultants.