- Two Industrial Buildings Completed Near Ford Airport
Amid a tight industrial real estate market, new construction continues to take hold
- Orthodontic Practice Remodels Office
Armbrecht & Wierenga OrthodonticsÂ Â re-opened its 3,000-square-foot office in Kentwood at 2000 43rd St. SE
- First Companies Plans New Medical Office Building
CompanyÂ announced this week the purchase of four acres of land in Grand RapidsÂ on East Paris Avenue SE
- Eyecare Practice Settles into New Building
West Michigan Eyecare Associates moved into a brand new 11,500 square foot building
- First Companies Builds Out Suites for Health System
Suites are being occupied by Mercy Health Physician PartnersÂ and Mercy Health Lab & X-ray
- First Companies Completes Grand Rapids Medical Office Building
Company continues to grow a medical office campus on the cityâ€™s southeast side
- Medical Mile East? Developer Pitches Suburban Office Sites
First Companies announced it has completed another Class-A medical office building
- Subway, ChowHound and Verizon Open Up in New Wyoming Strip Mall
The 10,000 square-foot retail space at 5811 Byron Center Avenue was constructed by First Companies
- Partners Develop Office and Retail Building
DMC Design and Dixon Architecture, acting as Ada First LLC, hire First Companies to build two-story building at 523 Ada Drive SE
- Change-Ups: Two-story Building Planned for Ada Village
Ada First LLC has selected First Companies to construct a new two-story building at 523 Ada Drive SE
- Ada Hopes Village Redevelopment will Spur Business, Residential Growth
First Companies will construct new two-story building in the heart of the new Ada Village
- German Manufacturer Plans Plant
Ada-based Dixon Architecture is the architect on the project, and First CompaniesÂ in Grand Rapids is the contractor….
- $16M Grand Rapids Apartment Building Opens Leasing
First Companies constructs complex for 616 Development
- First Companies Builds Out New Space for Spectrum Health at 25 Ottawa
Spectrum to move 500 employees to downtown office building
- Holland trucking company opens $11M terminal near Wayland
New trucking terminal, built by First Companies, is located at 10151 Division Avenue SW
- Company Opens $11M Truck Terminal
First Companies selected by Holland to build their new trucking terminal, expanding capacity by over 35% to support anticipated growth.
- Lean design translates into efficiency, results for ophthalmology practice
First Companies, AMDG and FlowOne Consulting partner to Â deliver new, highly efficient office for the doctors at Retina Specialists of Michigan.
- First Companies receives Fantastic FeedbackÂ on the 616 Lofts Project
First Companies has done its part inÂ the Grand RapidsÂ area to help further modernize and developÂ the growing downtown district.
- Beauty in the eye of the beholder
Norton Shores building, constructed by First Companies, earns first place award for interior design.
- First CompaniesÂ to Build $2 million Facility for Total Health Chiropractic
Chiropractic practice is nearly tripling in size to accommodate its growth.
- Ophthalmology Practice Builds Office
First Companies which provides commercial real estate, construction and property management services, was joined in the projectÂ by AMDG ArchitectsÂ and FlowOne Consultants.
- Where 616 Development plans to build market-rate apartments next
Project announced by 616 Development in the Creston neighborhood where First Companies will manage construction.
- A new Big Apple? Heeren Brothers Produce formally opens its $22 million processing facility
Heeren Brothers Produce opened its new state-of-the-art processing facility constructed from the ground up by First Companies.
- Developer plans three medical buildings on East Paris
First Companies breaks ground on land next to Heritage Pointe to meet the growing demand for professional medical offices.
- Construction underway on $15 million housing and retail project at east end of Medical Mile
First Companies will manage the construction of this project for 616 Development.
- Commercial Realtors name annual award winners
An alliance of commercial realtors has name the top real estate professionals of 2014.Â Realtor of the year:Â Ty Hallock of First Companies.
- First Companies Completes Two Major Construction Projects on Patterson Avenue
Continuing development of industrial and manufacturing buildings near the airport
- First Companies Announces Third Phase of Development on East Paris Avenue
Meets demand for class-A medical offices along the East Paris Medical Corridor
May 30, 2017
- First Companies Announces Completion of Total Remodel for Armbrect $ Wierenga Orthodontics
Kentwood orthodontic practice reopens with public open house on Thursday, May 4th
May 1, 2017
- First Companies Completes Building for West Michigan Eyecare Associates
Practice joins growing number of medical professionals along East Paris Medical Corridor
February 14, 2017
- First Companies Completes Two New Office Suites for Mercy Health
Located on East Paris Avenue, Mercy Health Physician Partners and Mercy Health Lab & X-Ray Join Foot & Ankle Specialists of West Michigan and Oral Surgery Associates in the New Multi-Tenant Building
December 20, 2016
- First Companies Completes New 40,000 SF Medical Professional Building
Located in the medical corridor on East Paris Avenue, the building follows the success of Heritage Pointe
August 9, 2016
- First Companies Completes New Retail Building in Byron Center
Offers premium location for Verizon Wireless, ChowHound and Subway
August 2, 2016
- First CompaniesÂ and Ada First Build in Ada Village
New two-story building to be constructed in the heart of the new Ada Village
February 23, 2016
- First Companies Completes Construction of New Trucking Terminal for Holland
New facility expands capacity by over 35% and supports anticipated growth
August 19, 2015
- Retina Specialists Open Newest Location on Cascade Road
Constructed by First Companies, Innovative Design uses LEAN DOCTOR Principles for Improved Business Results and Patient Care
March 17, 2015
- First Companies and Plasma-Tec Complete New Facility to Support Company Growth
Managed by First Companies, Construction Project Adds Manufacturing Capacity and Brings Jobs to Wayland
October 28, 2014
- First Companies Breaks Ground on New Professional Medical Buildings
Class-A Facilities Build on Success of Heritage Pointe Facility on East Paris Avenue
October 9, 2014
- Corporate Identity StandardsÂ â€“ The use of First Companiesâ€™ logo must comply with the branding guidelines provided. The logo should not be altered in any way, including the design, color and proportions. The logos provided may be used in published news stories pertaining to First Companies, Inc. By downloading the files provided, you acknowledge these guidelines and agree to comply with them.
- Images â€“ First Companies has a variety of images from the vast array of projects we have worked on over the years. If you have a need for a specific photo or image related to the company or one of its projects, please contact us.
- About First Companies â€“ First Companies, Inc. offers commercial real estate, construction and property management services in Michigan and surrounding areas. For nearly 50 years, the company has built a reputation for creating exceptional physical spaces where businesses thrive â€“ offering vast expertise from locating and developing land, and facilitating the sale or lease of properties, to all aspects of construction, and providing property management and maintenance for building owners. First Companies is unique in its cross-disciplinary approach and frequently participates as an investor in new projects, pulling together different investment groups depending on the short- and long-term needs of the customer. The company is well-known for its ethics, integrity and creative problem solving, with highly-experienced professionals on staff in each business area â€“ all under one roof.
Media Inquiries â€“ If you are a member of the media and need assistance or additional information, please contact:
Jeri Owen, Director of Marketing